Me in front of a banana tree - photo by Chad Lebo

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Dîner Spaghetti / Spaghetti lunch

I am, once again, completely floored by the generosity of people.
Marjolaine Grenier, a fellow colleague who works in the Valleyfield office of NA30 (company for which I work for), has taken it upon herself to host a spaghetti lunch fundraiser to help my cause.

I can’t wait to taste that wonderful spaghetti!
I will be attending the lunch which will be on Wednesday, May 18 and will post the results afterwards.

I would like to thank Marjolaine from the bottom of my heart for her incredible generosity.  
---
Je suis, une fois de plus, complètement bouleversée par la générosité des gens.
Marjolaine Grenier, une collègue qui travaille dans le bureau de Valleyfield de NA30 (là où je travaille), a pris l’initiative de faire un dîner spaghetti à titre de levée de fonds pour aider ma cause.

J’ai bien hâte de gouter à ce fabuleux spaghetti!
Je serai au dîner qui sera mercredi le 18 mai, et j’afficherai les résultats par la suite.

J’aimerais remercier Marjolaine du fond du cœur pour sa générosité incroyable.

No comments:

Post a Comment