Me in front of a banana tree - photo by Chad Lebo

Monday, May 30, 2011

Time to go! - C'est le temps de partir!

Well folks, my bags are almost all packed and I am just a few days away from meeting our friends at Akany Avoko. I can hardly wait! What an adventure awaits!

I would like to take this opportunity to thank each and every person that has had a hand in making this project possible. I would also like to thank those who donated items to the kids. I am sure they will make good use of the nice things you’ve given.

So with no further ado, I present to you the final amount! Drumroll please! : $2000.00 in Canadian funds of course.

Thank you all so much and stay tuned for pictures and video footage. I will do my best to write while away but if I can’t, I will do so first thing upon my arrival.

See you soon!
Martine xxx
 -----
Alors, mes bagages sont Presque prêts et il ne reste que quelques jours avant que je puisse rencontrer nous amis d’Akany Avoko. J’ai tellement hâte! Quelle aventure!

J’aimerais prendre cette opportunité pour remercier chaque personne qui a joué un rôle dans ce projet. J’aimerais aussi remercier les personnes qui ont donnés des biens aux enfants. Je suis certaine qu’ils en feront très bon usage.

Alors sans plus tarder, je vous présente le montant final…… $2000.00 en fonds canadiens bien certain.

Merci beaucoup et restez des nôtres pour des photos et vidéos. Je ferai mon possible pour écrire de Madagascar mais si ce n’est pas possible, je le ferai aussitôt revenue.

À bientôt!
Martine xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment